Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Format for asking questions

Here's a suggestion put to me by my compadre, the robin to my batman... she definately looks better in the tights... Epi!

Heres how you ask McHottie a question or for advice.

Dear almighty McHottie
I'm a *blank* year old M/F lesbian/gay/straight/tranny/transexual/eunuch/unicorn... the question I have for you, oh great one is thus.... What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow.

sincerely,

whatever you want to be called.

Mail your question to:
askmchottie@gmail.com

I'll respond to the question after editing out your personal information.

3 comments:

MedicMatthew said...

Epi,
What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

Epijunky said...

Well, since the African swallow's not migratory...

I'm going with the European :)

MedicMatthew said...

Well, how do you know so much about swallows?