Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Rules According to McHottie

Feel free to send me whatever fucked up, nasty, depraved questions you have. I don't care if you're a fecalphiliac with a fetish for sex with octagenarians or a shy housewife who wants to try a little light bondage with the hubby for his/her birthday. I do have a few simple rules though that have to be followed.


Rule #1. Feel free to disagree, remember its an advice column/blog. I don't mind if you post a comment but keep the flames down.

Rule #2. Don't ask me to wow and amaze (shock and awe?) you with my personal tales of depravity. Odds are if I tell you something about my love life, its probably a total lie.

Rule #3. You are under no obligation to follow my advice... or really anyone elses for that matter.

Rule #4. I will at some point offend you, your morals, your sensibilities, your religion, your beliefs, and your grandmother if you're stupid enough to let her read this. If you'd let your 10 year old read this, do me a favor and go shoot yourself. Well shoot yourself after you find a responsible relative to sign your kid over to.

Rule #5. If I make fun of you a bit don't get mad, its the price of admission.

and the golden immutable rule of AskMcHottie...

Rule#6 I WILL NEVER POST YOUR NAME OR EMAIL ADDRESS. EVER. One thing I do respect is confidentiality.

1 comment:

Epijunky said...

"Well shoot yourself after you find a responsible relative to sign your kid over to."

Bravo, sir.